- Advocate for youth
- Provide positive parenting tips
- Encourage community involvement and support of foster families and youth in and out of the system
- Spread the word that every loving heart makes a difference in the life of a child
- Squash false beliefs about “foster kids”
- Ask people to challenge conventional methods of education and the judicial system
- Help with online resources for youth in and out of the system
- Encourage people to write their congressmen and ask for reforms
- Look for and identify aged out homeless youth and offer assistance
- Free preschool for children in the foster system (once funding is complete)
- Give “busy bags” to preschool age children in the system (bags with educational items and toys)
- Collect donated items
A “clothing closet” where youth in foster care and their caregivers can pick out quality and good condition clothing, shoes, toys, books and school supplies. There will also be household items and furnishings for youth transitioning into their own home as they age out of the system. All at no cost.
Many future plans to come!